Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pagans (Wiccans specifically) in North Dublin

Options
  • 21-10-2011 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I was wondering if there were other Wiccans living in North Dublin (I live in Swords) who are looking to become part of a coven. Ive been practicing for a few years alone now and I feel it's time to become part of a group. I havent drawn to any specific trad as of yet.

Alternatively, would anyone be interested in taking me as a student?

Im 17 by the way. Anyone interested? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I'd suggest trying witchvox and going to any of the meetups/moots which are on in the city centre, there is a thread about them here in the forum.

Most covens will not take anyone under 18, some won't take anyone under 21.
    Even if a person is old enough they have to be a good 'fit' that is they have to get on with all the coven members. If you find that you are considered a bit too young then there are plenty of things you can read and discuss with people in the mean time.

There aren't that many covens and it could be that none of them are looking for new members, and it can take a long while to get to know people and it's part of the journey
    the questions you will ask people and people will ask you and the choices you have to make.

In the mean time, keep up your own practice, read and grow.

Advertisement