Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting concept.

Options
  • 21-10-2011 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭

Found this site today, http://www.simstop.com/ and had a look around. The basic premise is that users form groups and use proprietary software for in flight communications. I wondered would there be any interest from here in forming an Irish group?

Edit: Checked it out further with a friend, downloaded and installed the software. I'm simming for a lot of years now and I think this is an excellent idea and package. It's still in development and testing with more features to be added but as it stands it's quite good and stable. I think it will really catch on bringing a highly social aspect to simming. When you get to the front page, press the connect tab.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

looks interesting, will try it out over the weekend.

Advertisement