Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert Geography-HELP!!

• 21-10-2011 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey!!I'm dong the lc this year and (stupidly) chose geography.I have the worst teacher EVER,seriously we never get tests ,he just talks and tries to look cool in front of some of the 'popular' girls in my class and we've done barely any of the course!All we've completed are chapters on plate tectonics,vol,quakes,rocks,karst landscape and some regional geog(The West & Dub).We haven't done the field trip or any of the optional and elective stuff!Can anyone tell me is it hard to get a B in geography?I really need to get a high B because Im already doing 2 ordinary level subjects and I'm really stressed out about geography.I don't know how much I need to know on each chapter and I'm afraid that what I've been studying isn't necessary or the important parts!please help!! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Look at the exam papers and practice the long questions in what you have then, then at the end check you have made 15 good points with at least 2 examples to aim for full marks. for 20 mark questions, just make 10 points :)

Advertisement