Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child Forum

Options
  • 21-10-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi guys

Im looking for a child friendly mental health forum for my sis who needs a way to express herself about her emotions.. your help would be of great benefit :)

Thank you
    Ghost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 icicle2000

Hey,
    I've never come across a forum specifically aimed at children, and I don't think that could really happen due to legal things and all that. How old is your sister? A small child, or a young teenager? Also, when you're looking at mental health forums, sometimes they're specific to a disorder (like anxiety for example), other times they're more general.

Again, I don't know your sister's age, so you can have a look at this one and decide if it's age-appropriate. It's aimed at teens:
    http://www.spunout.ie/

Advertisement