Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louisa Park, Leixlip, Co. Kildare

Options
  • 21-10-2011 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

My current lease is up for renewal soon and I am thinking of moving out of the city centre for a change to the Kildare area. Anyway, noticed the apartments from this development on Daft located beside the train station in Leixlip and was wondering if anyone has any information on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Don't get the ones where the rear is on the ground floor, as you'll have no privacy, esp from the people waiting at the bus stop!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

I know where the appartments you asked about are, but I am afraid I know nothing about them, except that I have noticed while passing on the train that they are overlooked slightly from the train station. Could I make 2 suggestions.

1. Trying posting a similar thread in the Kildare forum.

2. Check out the Lyreen Manor appartments in Maynooth, they are excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭COYW

Will do, thanks. Know Maynooth very well. Have friends and family there who have all warned to avoid Lyreen Manor apartments. Not suitable for a professional person like myself, according to them. Too close to the uni and no decent parking, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

COYW wrote: »
    Will do, thanks. Know Maynooth very well. Have friends and family there who have all warned to avoid Lyreen Manor apartments. Not suitable for a professional person like myself, according to them. Too close to the uni and no decent parking, apparently.

Thats odd, while I would agree to an extent with the comment about being close to the University and the noise at night entailed with this, I would have to say that these appartments have the only secure key-pass underground parking in Maynooth. The enterance to the car park has 24 hour security as it is the same enterance as used by the shopping centre.

Most of the people living there are also professionals, as it is beyond the price range of students. Re Louisa Valley, I had a closer look today and must say it is very close to the train station, almost all the appartments are overlooked and I would guess noise is also an issue.

Have you considered Straffenwood in Maynooth or Glen Easton in Leixlip?

Advertisement