Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazy terrier

Options
  • 21-10-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Just nipped to the shop as the dog food supply was nearly out,. When I got home 5 mins later my terrier had eaten a FULL box of rice krispies!! Is there anything a dog won't eat? ! By the way, he got them out of the cupboard himself! LMAO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭No6

My Lab Midnight, used to go into on particular house when on our walks and eat the cat food. On day they hadn't actually fed the cat just left the tin out somewhere and midnight duly trotted down the road with the full unopened tin of wiska's and brought it all the way home, dedication or what.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

did you ever try givin them a raw egg in the shell and all my tree love them

Advertisement