Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection Charge

Options
  • 21-10-2011 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Hey,

recently ordered BB and had a tech in today and everything is looking good...

until a letter came...

the letter was informing us of a connection charge...something i inquired about at time of ordering and was told we wouldnt have to pay such a fee...whats the story there?

its like €120!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

bump

posted this at a silly time originally...really want to get it sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

eldwaro wrote: »
    Hey,

recently ordered BB and had a tech in today and everything is looking good...

until a letter came...

the letter was informing us of a connection charge...something i inquired about at time of ordering and was told we wouldnt have to pay such a fee...whats the story there?

its like €120!!!

Hi eldwaro,

It sounds like you received the agreement for telephone service. That letter is a standard letter issud to confirm you request the phone service and requests you sign it and accept the terms and conditions.

However the line is a standard template that outlines the standard charges for service.

I can confirm that there is a promotion running until December where all phone line connections are free of charge, You will not be charged for the connection listed on the letter.

We just need each customer to sign it to insure they acceot the terms and conditions of service.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

ah thats fantastic Mark. Hoping the modem will be out this week and once i get the hat out to the lads ill have the forms off asap. Thanks a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

eldwaro wrote: »
    ah thats fantastic Mark. Hoping the modem will be out this week and once i get the hat out to the lads ill have the forms off asap. Thanks a million.

Hi eldwaro,

No problem, if there are any delays with the broadband order or modem being issued feel free to PM you eircom telephone number or eircom account number and I will chase that up for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement