Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flautists and String Arrangers and players look here

Options
  • 21-10-2011 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hello,

I'm currently seeking a flute player for a musical project I am about to embark upon. I play the Hammer Dulcimer and have roughly ten compositions that I am looking to turn into an album over the coming year. It's possible that you have seen or heard me as I busk about Dublin quite a lot. I'm also looking to put together an ensemble featuring percussion for live performance if you are interested.

Primarily, I am looking for a Flute player; I love the instrument and am very confident its timbre would serve as the main melodic accompaniment to the music that I have written. Realistically, it would no more than an hour a week or more if you really like and enjoy the project and want to get involved in a more hands on capacity.

Secondarily, I would like to meet a person or persons who would be willing to arrange strings. Experience is not a necessity or even desired in this regard.

On both counts, I am willing to allow the music to be a canvas with minimal direction.

I will be financing the project and although I can't guarantee any sort of financial remuneration, I will always cover expenses and share any profits along the way. It will ultimately boil down to whether or not you like the music . I have no Mp3's - a few bits up on youtube recorded over a year ago so they will not really serve as an indication of where I am at, at this present moment.

If you feel that you could potentially contribute in someway or would like to get involved, please contact me, I have an open mind and will gladly listen to any idea.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks,
    David

Comments

Advertisement