Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me find my Landlord?

Options
  • 21-10-2011 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Im not sure if this is the place to post but I need to get in touch with my landlord JONATHAN MCSHERRY? Does anyone in Dublin area know him????he has disappeared!!!! he seems to be from the Clondalkin area.
    Our apartment is in Cherry orchard. We have tried contacting him for weeks to say we are moving out
    -we have three phone numbers for him (all of which are disconnected!!!)
    -He lived in Clondalkin at some stage we went to the house and no one knows him
    He owned JJ Autos beside the mill shopping centre Clondalkin and at some stage JJ AUTOS was on the kylemore road Ballyfermot.
    Contacted him through facebook and an email address but no answer.
    I CANNOT AFFORD TO LEAVE WITHOUT MY DEPOSIT AND WE EVEN HAVE A COUPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO TAKE OVER OUR LEASE. If anybody knows him please send me a private message so I can contact him im moving out in a week so its urgent!!! thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

You could try contacting the PRTB... They won't give you any info due to data protection but if you advise them of your predicament they might contact him and advise him that he needs to contact you. Their number is 01 6350600

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭benj

try nama.ie:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Use the PM function.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement