Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horshbox Productions (Funny Videos)

Options
  • 22-10-2011 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    I've posted on the boards before showing some random videos that I have created but I thought I'd start a thread for my youtube channel where they all end up anyway, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Anyway we have set out to create silly little videos that make us laugh and we hope in turn that they make you laugh also. We try to bring out a new video every 2-3 weeks and are well on our way to sticking to that. So I thought I'd start up this thread to show you our stuff and so I have a place to post a new video when ever they are out instead of creating a different thread for each video. So I hope ye enjoy them and any feedback would be great.

Thanks for taking the time to check us out :)

Comments

Advertisement