Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog, Sallins

Options
  • 22-10-2011 8:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

I've just moved to Sallins and my Dog has gone missing :( If anyone see's him will they give me a ring or PM me.

He is a wire/long haired jack russell male 2 years old not neutered, he was wearing a brown leather collar with little horse bits on it. He went missing at about 1pm on Sunday 16th October from along the canal at Waterstown Sallins (before the allotments).

I've offered a reward for his return, but no sign of him. We are all devastated and heart broken.

If anyone see's him or know where he might be please give me a shout.

Thanks,
    Pamela

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Will keep a look out for you Pamela, best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pamvet

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Libra1

pamvet wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I've just moved to Sallins and my Dog has gone missing :( If anyone see's him will they give me a ring or PM me.

He is a wire/long haired jack russell male 2 years old not neutered, he was wearing a brown leather collar with little horse bits on it. He went missing at about 1pm on Sunday 16th October from along the canal at Waterstown Sallins (before the allotments).

I've offered a reward for his return, but no sign of him. We are all devastated and heart broken.

Thanks,
    Pamela
    Hi

Is he brown and bit white... Met a very scared dog on ladyhill golf course this morning.

Didn't notice collar. I'll text my golf partner she has a dog so was all about this dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Libra1

Libra1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks,
    Pamela
    Hi

Is he brown and bit white... Met a very scared dog on ladyhill golf course this morning.

Didn't notice collar. I'll text my golf partner she has a dog so was all about this dog.

Yes, she thinks it was him. She said it was reddy brown collar. He cowered but wanted company. Ring golf club and go to the houses out there. Hope it was him. I'll pm my mobile to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 blu3mist

there is a guy with a jack russel dog where i live in sallins in waterways,pm me for more details, he said the dog was found, maybe i can help u

Hi everyone,

Thanks,
    Pamela

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pamvet

Hi Blu3mist
    Here is a picture of my dog that's missing.
    Thanks
    Pamela

Advertisement