If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Philips 32" 100Hz LED TV in stock

Options
  • 22-10-2011 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I collected a few of the new Philips 32PFL5206H LED TV's yesterday from Philips HQ.

32pfl5206h_12__fv_.jpg
    It's a very sleek and slim television and can be wallmounted no worries.

The basic spec is -
    HD Ready 1366x768
    LED backlighting tech
    100Hz refresh rate
    5ms response time
    100000:1 Contrast ratio
    Connection wise you get 1x HDMI, 1x SCART, VGA,USB and component inputs and a Headphone output
    Its SAORVIEW certified

Have a look see here for full spec

Best of all this TV comes in at €399.99 but I'll do a Boardies Special Price for all our Boardie friends.

These are in stock and ready for a good home

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jnking

Hi,

I'm thinking of purchasing one of these TV's but it looks like the UBS slot only supports jpeg's and MP3's.

Can you download firmware to play movies via USB stick or is it not possible with this model?

JK

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi JK,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can't see anything online about any firmware updates unfortunately. :(

If you've a laptop/PC with HDMI you could connect it straight in and play videos through the screen then.

Let me know what you think. I'll need to double check stock as well for you.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.