Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

sticker

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭vectra

mullingar wrote: »
    I find that most skanger car that have stickers like the 'Ring

Its just a shopping list of all the stuff they would like in their car (or visit) but can't afford it

I could afford to do the ring if I pleased. I just couldn't be ar$ed and have nothing to prove to anyone.
    I have a 'ring sticker on my car..So what?
    It is my car..Not your's or anybody else's.
    Now kindly move along.. Nothing more to see here :D (JK)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

I really can't see why so many people hate them so much. I haven't got one on my car but if/when I do a lap of the ring I will most certainly be buying one!

Here's a car I saw a few months back with one, if you think this is a skanger mobile, you need your head checked

30012010002.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gillen

Might be a little off topic.....but where could I get a sticker for my car made?

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

Ha, brilliant.

I had these Nurburgring sticker on my cars years ago before they went viral...

Definitely thinking of replacing them with a sticker like this!

Cheers
    I'll have a look into getting a print run done and maybe sell a few online.
    I actually do think they'd shift!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

I've only ever seen it on modified cars, never on scanger mobiles:rolleyes:

hi nissan doctor , welcome to my tread :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

hi nissan doctor , welcome to my tread :D

urm..thanks:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Can't see much point in leaving this open, especially when the OP isn't participating productively.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement