Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house - boxes

Options
  • 22-10-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where I could get cardboard boxes in Tralee? I'm moving house next month and have a lot of stuff to pack.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

xxyyzz wrote: »
    Anybody know where I could get cardboard boxes in Tralee? I'm moving house next month and have a lot of stuff to pack.

Well I would imagine the big stores esp electrical stores would have sturdy boxes that would normally be re-cycled that they may not mind you having

but argos (linky here) also have boxes for sale, just not of the strong variety you would need.

That's all I can think of right now,

btw: Happy Moving :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

kerry4sam wrote: »
    xxyyzz wrote: »

Well I would imagine the big stores esp electrical stores would have sturdy boxes that would normally be re-cycled that they may not mind you having

but argos (linky here) also have boxes for sale, just not of the strong variety you would need.

That's all I can think of right now,

btw: Happy Moving :)
    Thanks. Got a load from soundstore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Horans fruit & veg shop in Rock Street has always been my source for box's for packing / storage.

They might be worth a try if your still looking for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Banana boxes can be picked up for free in the Lidl-/Aldi-stores, usually under the big window next to the checkouts. They are not perfect for every need, but most small stuff easily fits. Saves a lot of money...

Advertisement