Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

original artist looking for committed musicians to record

Options
  • 22-10-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hey,i was the singer and songwriter in an originals band that charted and got a meteor nomination in 2010, due to lack of commitment from band members i left the band and the band ended,ive since took a break totally from bands and did a whole lot of writing,i am looking for creative and passionate musicians to form a band who are serious about recording and making a name on the originals scene.pm me if interested!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please have a read of this thread and add more info to your post like your location, the genre(s) you want to write in and the age range you're looking for. That'll save others from having to ask you those questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭MrTrebus

PM sent mate !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ProgRock

Hi heirst- can you give a few more details pls?
    Age range, location, etc?
    Thanks

heirst wrote: »
    hey,i was the singer and songwriter in an originals band that charted and got a meteor nomination in 2010, due to lack of commitment from band members i left the band and the band ended,ive since took a break totally from bands and did a whole lot of writing,i am looking for creative and passionate musicians to form a band who are serious about recording and making a name on the originals scene.pm me if interested!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭eoindrummer

Pm Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ProgRock

Hi Eoin - mo PM came through - can u resend?
    Ta Prog
    Pm Sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement