Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest way for broadband on phone?

Options
  • 22-10-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting a Meteor sim card and the 10Gb/month mobile broadband addon. This would cost €25 (€10 + €15) per month. Any cheaper ways of getting the broadband on a mobile? Dont care for text / calls because I use them on another phone.

http://www.meteor.ie/plans/bill_pay/lite_sim_card/#add_ons-tab

Want to keep with Meteor if possible.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

10gb is not needed for mobile internet 1gb is the hishest package if i was get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭nosedive

10gb is not needed for mobile internet 1gb is the hishest package if i was get one.

Check out three mini flex Max. Unlimited data for €25 a month. I'm having trouble getting my number transferred across at the moment but it shouldn't be an issue for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 inugie

Did you get this sorted in the end. I have a samsung galaxy s2 but only use it for internet access as I have a work mobile for calls and texts. I use a good bit of data and its working out really expensive on a payg, currently using vodaphone 20 euro p/m deal with 250m data fair usage (which they funny enough call 'unlimited') and this lasts me about 10-15 days. I am looking at getting a mobile broadband sim only with 1 or 2 gb/month but just wondering if that will work straight in the phone, cant see why not! Can you still use skype on the phone then?

Advertisement