Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to by a Ouija Board.

Options
  • 22-10-2011 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy a Ouija Board in Dublin ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭nosey rosie

Why don't you get one off the internet, probably cheaper.
    I don't believe all the hype, bet they're a big letdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭doomed

We've been expecting your call.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭30Min

Why don't you get one off the internet, probably cheaper.
    I don't believe all the hype, bet they're a big letdown

Yeah, I don't believe in spirits or ghosts either.

I'm organizing some entertainment for my work place, tarot cards, horror movies etc. I thought a table with ouija board would be good. Didn't realise it would be so hard to locate one though.

I have a square of wood and I've printed off the letters, as per google images, so I might just go with the Blue Peter job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

30Min wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't believe in spirits or ghosts either.

I'm organizing some entertainment for my work place, tarot cards, horror movies etc. I thought a table with ouija board would be good. Didn't realise it would be so hard to locate one though.

I have a square of wood and I've printed off the letters, as per google images, so I might just go with the Blue Peter job.

Do let us know how it goes :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

the teenager in this thread dabbled with a ouija board and look what he ended up doing

philstar wrote: »
    the teenager in this thread dabbled with a ouija board and look what he ended up doing

Sounds like he had some very serious psychological issues.

Inanimate pieces of wood don't kill people. People kill people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I prefer Voodoo.

But really, i personally think you'd be better buying online. Anywhere i've seen in town, has been ridiculously priced, compared to online equivalents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

If it's just a novelty type thing and you are a little artistic/handy with a computer; you might consider creating your own image of a board.

It's pretty simple; just fancy letters and arrange them however you like. Find a happy something for one corner and a sad something for another.

Make it whatever size you want and take it to a print shop and have them print out a colour poster of it. You can lay it on a table and it's just as good. You'd still have to make the hand piece, of course, but it's just a small piece of wood with a hole in it (if you've got a power jigsaw or something similar, piece of cake).

Just a thought. Some of the online prices I saw were outrageous. I used to have one as a kid back in the US and it's just a cheap piece of cardboard from Parker Brothers (a popular game company).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Sounds like he had some very serious psychological issues.

Inanimate pieces of wood don't kill people. People kill people.

true, but certain people can be easily influenced/corrupted

Robdude wrote: »
    If it's just a novelty type thing and you are a little artistic/handy with a computer; you might consider creating your own image of a board.

It's pretty simple; just fancy letters and arrange them however you like. Find a happy something for one corner and a sad something for another.

Make it whatever size you want and take it to a print shop and have them print out a colour poster of it. You can lay it on a table and it's just as good. You'd still have to make the hand piece, of course, but it's just a small piece of wood with a hole in it (if you've got a power jigsaw or something similar, piece of cake).

Just a thought. Some of the online prices I saw were outrageous. I used to have one as a kid back in the US and it's just a cheap piece of cardboard from Parker Brothers (a popular game company).

Yeah, thats what Im gonna do. Ive printed of the letters and have a bit of board. A previous poster suggested varnishing over the whole thing also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Yeah, thats what Im gonna do. Ive printed of the letters and have a bit of board. A previous poster suggested varnishing over the whole thing also.

Sorry! I should have read all of the posts before putting my foot in my mouth :)

Anyway - good luck! If get a chance, I think it'd be really cool to see the pictures of it when you finish.

fryup wrote: »
    true, but certain people can be easily influenced/corrupted

There is definitely more going on in that story.

You can be easily influenced to start smoking or to buy something.

If you are murdering children....there is a much deeper problem to investigate.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I prefer Voodoo.

But really, i personally think you'd be better buying online. Anywhere i've seen in town, has been ridiculously priced, compared to online equivalents.

I would buy online but I was afraid I wouldn't have it delivered on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

There is a shop over a chemist on O'Connell Street called "The Witches Attic"They also have a facebook page with contact details

Advertisement