Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare required

Options
  • 22-10-2011 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

unfortunately my childminder is no longer able to mind children, it is with short notice for valid reasons, I am now looking for a childminder to mind my child after school on weekday afternoons, i have found a temporary solution but need something more permanent, I am based in Galway any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Where in Co Galway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jasmee

do you want an aupair? I'm looking for a host family!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭barbs84

is the job still available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Galway minder

I have space in bishop o Donnell road

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I have space in bishop o Donnell road

Mod Note:

It is against the site rules to sign up for the purpose of advertising, please read the FAQ before posting again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 sabrina murphy

Hi I'm looking for a kind reliable childminder/nanny (preferably a mother herself) to look after my 10 month old daughther. Starting in early July for 3 days a week (no set days not weekends) around knocknacarra or a short drive.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Hi I'm looking for a kind reliable childminder/nanny (preferably a mother herself) to look after my 10 month old daughther. Starting in early July for 3 days a week (no set days not weekends) around knocknacarra or a short drive.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Are you looking for recommendations or are you looking for a childminder to respond through here?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 sabrina murphy

Well any help at all really. Any recommendations any childminder themselves or just advice on how to start looking or what trouble did other people encounter. 1st child so am just really dreading the thought of heading back to work and if I had 100% trust in the childminder it might make it a little easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Galway minder

Well any help at all really. Any recommendations any childminder themselves or just advice on how to start looking or what trouble did other people encounter. 1st child so am just really dreading the thought of heading back to work and if I had 100% trust in the childminder it might make it a little easier.
    Private mail me your number

Folks,

This forum is first and foremost a discussion forum. It is perfectly fine to look for recommendations on services, however, this is not the place to promote your business.

Galway minder banned for two weeks for ignoring previous warning and mod instruction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement