Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle jersey

Options
  • 22-10-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Anyone know where to buy Newcastle jerseys in Dublin?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I've never come across them myself ever in Dublin. Sorry.
    I honestly don't think there is anywhere central that might have them. I hope I'm wrong for/to your benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭plastic-man

Biggins wrote: »
    I've never come across them myself ever in Dublin. Sorry.
    I honestly don't think there is anywhere central that might have them. I hope I'm wrong for/to your benefit.
    I don't mind travelling in Dublin (or Leinster) just really want to buy it next week, I've waited too long!

It never used to b a prob, but I'm
    Convinced somewhere sell them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

TK Max had loads of last seasons jersey for €14 in Stephens Green and Blanch last weekend, size L,Xl,XXL,XXXL. Both the black and White and the blue jerseys.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭plastic-man

sugarman wrote: »
    I don't mind travelling in Dublin (or Leinster) just really want to buy it next week, I've waited too long!

It never used to b a prob, but I'm
    Convinced somewhere sell them!

JJB have them!
    Really? Not in blanch anyway, is there another JJB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Most sports stores will be able to order 1 in for you if you can find out your size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Buy it from NUFC.co.uk and get a name printed too if you want, I get most of mine from there, because it's very hard to get the away ones etc in the shops. Got this years one in Sports Direct in Newcastle though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

did you try elverys there just off the bottom of grafton streeet,they do alot of different jerseys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Most big sporting shops would have them I would imagine.

Should be easy to order online anyway?

Advertisement