Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly Saturday mild musing micro rants and other genteel gibberings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭nomdeboardie

Genesis, abridged and amended

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness, with wheels; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth because it hath no wheels."
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Genesis, another bit (The Fall)

And God said to wayward man:

"Cursed is the ground because of you; you will lose your wheels and stomp on it all the days of your life. Yes, Sonny, I'm taking away your wheels!"

And man was all like :eek: :confused::(

Genesis, a renaissance and a new sin

And the children of man were Cain and Abel, and the wheel was re-invented and stuff.

Now Abel :cool: found a way to move upon the wheels by the sweat of his brow, and God declared "That's cool!"

But Cain :rolleyes: cultivated a heavy metal beast that ate fat from under the land, and made it roll wheels beneath him. And God did not say much about that. And Cain was furious, and he was downcast.

Then the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you furious? And why are you downcast? If you drive carefully, will you not be accepted?"

And it came to pass that Cain saw Abel on the road, and he did not slow down and he did not divert from him, and he sidesmote his brother with the metal beast :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

Hey diddle diddle,
    I stopped for a piddle,
    Back to the wind and stood legs agape,
    'Twas a voluminous stream disturbingly green,
    Then a gust blew it all over my handlebar tape.

• Advertisement

3 uses for a bicycle in the zombie apolcalypse

- Flee with ease from even a Fast Zombie

- Invert, attach severed heads to spokes of wheels, set spinning, watch whirling-eyed zombies :eek: congregate

- Remove gearing and hang from seaward branch of a cliff-top tree to lure hipster zombies to a watery...Oh wait...

The Motorist Asserts

"I don't think you should be on the roundabout",

pronounced a man with little doubt

Advertisement