Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mickey Mouse Experience Thing

• 22-10-2011 7:13pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Someone mentioned there was one of these in Limerick this weekend. Anyone know anything about it? Thought she may have said castletroy park, I'll ring them later to try and find out.

Anyone been to one of these?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

MarkR wrote: »
    Someone mentioned there was one of these in Limerick this weekend. Anyone know anything about it? Thought she may have said castletroy park, I'll ring them later to try and find out.

Anyone been to one of these?

Any news on this? My daughter would love it

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Just called them, and it is at the Castletroy Park Hotel.

€10 per person, or a family ticket for 5 people for €40. Shows at 2 and 5 pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I thought I saw a banner for it and it listed Patrick Punches hotel?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Any description on what it is?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Mc Love wrote: »
    I thought I saw a banner for it and it listed Patrick Punches hotel?

Didn't see any banner, but I did call the Castletroy Park Hotel. No idea what the actual show is like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Picked up a flyer today in the Shamrock Chinese takeway on the Ennis Rd, advertising Mickey Mouse & Friends in the Greenhills Hotel on Sunday 30th.

Advertisement