Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod found in ucd

Options
  • 22-10-2011 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

found an ipod in the arts block recently, trying to find its owner, can you inform them that i have it, post their number here so i can get back to them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

The world needs more honest people like this!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Fair play, OP, that iPod owner is lucky you found it and not somebody else!

Is there any information on the iPod which might help you identify the owner, like if they've signed into iTunes (ipod touch does this, not sure about the others), or if they have any emails, contacts, map addresses, etc.?

Normally I'd say try handing it into the services desk in Arts but there no longer is one so I'm not sure! Best of luck getting it back to the owner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Or better yet, does the person have a good enough taste in music to warrant its return??

... I kid, I kid,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Normally I'd say try handing it into the services desk in Arts but there no longer is one so I'm not sure! Best of luck getting it back to the owner :)

The campus lost and found is in Campus Services at the side of Ag Science.

Advertisement