Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Nice" formal lunch venue in/near Killarney

Options
  • 22-10-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    I'm arranging a formal lunch for 6 people in or near Killarney in early November. I don't normally eat out in Killarney so suggestions would be welcome. I know there are many excellent bars/pubs etc but I need somewhere that serves a 4 course (min) meal (solid, reliable food, nothing too ethnic or fancy - but nice desserts would be a plus for me at least :) ) with options to sit and have a drink etc afterwards.
    Privacy would be a plus but not essential.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

lottpaul wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    I'm arranging a formal lunch for 6 people in or near Killarney in early November. I don't normally eat out in Killarney so suggestions would be welcome. I know there are many excellent bars/pubs etc but I need somewhere that serves a 4 course (min) meal (solid, reliable food, nothing too ethnic or fancy - but nice desserts would be a plus for me at least :) ) with options to sit and have a drink etc afterwards.
    Privacy would be a plus but not essential.
    Thanks in advance.

Some hotels would have a great deal with 4-course meals, with the option then of enjoying a beverage or few in the bar afterwards. If you chose a day over the week-end then, you would even have live music the bar :)

example: HolidayInn on the Muckross Road:- a 4-course meal is being advertised online for only 25euros per person ;)

Advertisement