Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info on fathers rights please xmas

Options
  • 23-10-2011 1:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41

hi im looking for info on fathers rights regarding visitation agreements
    i was in court recently over access which was sorted
    i take my child every second weekend for the whole weekend ..
    im just wondering how this will work at Xmas it works out i have my child the 23rd till the 26th December and im sure this will create issues with my ex we are not on talking terms my child is 2 and i have never taken him in the 2 years over Xmas this will be his 3rd xmas and i feel that because the dates fall on my weekend with my child i am entitled to take him would i be correct ?? she has taken him for his birthday she will have him Halloween and has had everything her way up until we went to court a few weeks back where now i have a court order on access any info from past experience id appreciate it no hear say please just facts thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

This is not the right forum - this forum is for new people to ask questions related to Boards.ie.

There are other places like The Gentleman's Club that may cater to your request though if you want to report your own post and request a move to another forum

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 8loopy8

sorry man came in hear looking to start a post must have posted it hear could u tell me how to move it to the right spot thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the Legal Discussion forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=633

but do not ask for legal advice on your specific case, as that kind of thing is banned sitewide.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement