Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did the boards blogs thing disappear?

Options
  • 23-10-2011 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 83,175 ✭✭✭✭

Not that I only used it like 3 or 4 times but what happened to that user blog thing that was going on? It's totally gone now, and now I notice that whole right-hand panel the front page of the site used to have is gone too.

...I'm a little late to this, amn't i.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

A few sites that were hosted by Boards dropped offline when an old server died two months ago. Those sites included: Boards Wiki, Blogs, Journals.ie, Tweet.ie, boards.[co.uk|cn|etc etc]

As with the Boards Wiki, I'm afraid there are no plans to bring any of the sites hosted on that machine back online in the immediate future.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,175 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A few sites that were hosted by Boards dropped offline when an old server died two months ago.
    Will it be recycled as a coffee table?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Shame about the biki it was often a good resource.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

A few sites that were hosted by Boards dropped offline when an old server died two months ago. Those sites included: Boards Wiki, Blogs, Journals.ie, Tweet.ie, boards.[co.uk|cn|etc etc]

As with the Boards Wiki, I'm afraid there are no plans to bring any of the sites hosted on that machine back online in the immediate future.
    New guy! Hello there, welcome to the family. Hopefully the coke and hookers were to your satisfaction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Daemos wrote: »
    New guy! Hello there, welcome to the family. Hopefully the coke and hookers were to your satisfaction

Indeed they were What coke and hookers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement