Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How did you spend your Saturday night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

became a dad just after midnight on sat so spent it with my new son

You win. End of thread.

Congratu-bleedin'-lations to you!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

had a mix, followed by some wine at a friends house. finished up with some LA Noire.

EDIT: @admiralofthefleet Congrats :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Well done, your life is now over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

Went to a local bar here in Chiang Mai .Went back home to the wife later .Maybe next week will be more exciting as i plan to visit a bar in town with many sexy ladies .Just looking at them gives me a hard on ,and i often cream in my pants ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

whubee wrote: »
    sitting on a rock wan-king and crying

Sounds like something you would get in a Chinese!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 elpipe

I am new in this city and felt like meeting some people so I got drunk and went out.

Then I started talking to a girl and before I knew it some guy came up and told me to **** off. So I backed away a little from the girl but he still weren't happy and told me to leave the place. I just ignored him and didn't move an inch. This probably made him frustrated so he headbutted and punched me in the face. Now I got a black eye and a very swollen cheek that feels and sounds like it is crumbling when I touch it. Opening my mouth hurts and it feels like there is a lock in my jaw preventing me to open it too much.

I am considering going to a health centre but I don't know if that's necessary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

I watch X-Factor and promote my indie music using the tinternet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭anto2

elpipe wrote: »
    I am new in this city and felt like meeting some people so I got drunk and went out.

Then I started talking to a girl and before I knew it some guy came up and told me to **** off. So I backed away a little from the girl but he still weren't happy and told me to leave the place. I just ignored him and didn't move an inch. This probably made him frustrated so he headbutted and punched me in the face. Now I got a black eye and a very swollen cheek that feels and sounds like it is crumbling when I touch it. Opening my mouth hurts and it feels like there is a lock in my jaw preventing me to open it too much.

I am considering going to a health centre but I don't know if that's necessary.

Kind of a rough area you live in ? ...or maybe its just yourself !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Congrats :pac:

May the lord have mercy on your souls!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 elpipe

anto2 wrote: »
    Kind of a rough area you live in ? ...or maybe its just yourself !!!

Probably a mix of both. Rough area and too drunk and stupid to know when it is time to swallow your pride and just leave.

It was the first time I have been hit in my whole life though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Watching things with my gf until she fell asleep on me, wouldn't have it any other way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Went out with my buddies for the first time in months. Listened to a great live pub band. Had 7 pints of Smithwicks, a burger and a curry chips on the way home, and a taxi to my door at 1.30am. A great night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Spent it with my best friend. We ordered pizza, drank light beer, watched Bridget Jones, painted our nails and did facials. Oh, and gossiped. Incredibly girly but the best Saturday night I've had in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

Had friends over for football food and beers, had a great day even though my team (Villa) lost :mad:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Having the sex, then sleeping off my hangover.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

What did everyone do for the weekend?

Me, I done absolutely nothing, I have no car ATM so have been stuck at home since Friday and I have only gone outside once to feed the dog. :o

Watched the Rugby this morning and all the Soccer today (which has earned me a 1 month ban from the soccer forum :()

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Facebook is thata way
    >

<
    Or maybe its that way.

Either way this isnt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Is home that secluded that you need a car to leave the house?

Kasabian wrote: »
    Is home that secluded that you need a car to leave the house?
    Yep tis in the shticks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Get a bike and see the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I drew up plans to invade Kildare. Dublin needs to expand, you see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

MungBean wrote: »
    Facebook is thata way
    >

<
    Or maybe its that way.

Either way this isnt it.
    Thanks whore fail

Next...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

Me, I done absolutely nothing, I have no car ATM so have been stuck at home since Friday and I have only gone outside once to feed the dog.

Watched the Rugby this morning and all the Soccer today (which has earned me a 1 month ban from the soccer forum )

Ya don't need a car as an excuse to go to a petrol station. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Drank, fell over, faceplanted the road, drank some more, watched sport, kept drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Threads Merged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

I more or less stayed in bed all weekend with a virus, some flat 7up and some generic ibuprofen. I've watched a lot of TV, basically.

Thanks whore fail

Next...

Weekend was shít......wanna tell the internet.......Facebook is your friend.

Weekend was shít......wanna tell the internet.......Facebook is your friend.
    Not on FB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

"Saturday", its short for "Sat your day", which in "sat in your whole day". I know it's not, but it's a nice way to look at it, apart from those who have to work on Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Me, I done absolutely nothing, I have no car ATM so have been stuck at home since Friday and I have only gone outside once to feed the dog. :o

Watched the Rugby this morning and all the Soccer today (which has earned me a 1 month ban from the soccer forum :()
    car ATM? A car that gives out money?

Not on FB!

Maybe you should sign up.

MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD !! :mad:

Or not, makes no odds to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Drinking in Liverpool and bus to Holyhead and ferry to Dublin

Maybe you should sign up.
    Maybe you should mind you're own business.

Why do they call these things discussion boards again anyways?

Drinking in Liverpool and bus to Holyhead and ferry to Dublin
    I'm guessing you were in Anfield yesterday.

Maybe you should mind you're own business.

Or maybe you could grow up and stop acting like a child ?

Can't we all just get along!!!

Can't we all just get along!!!

Cant we? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I can and cant do ? :mad:

Spose we could but we dont seem to be so I dont know to be honest with ya.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Its always the one trying to break up the fight that comes out of it the worst

Cant we? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me what I can and cant do ? :mad:

Spose we could but we dont seem to be so I dont know to be honest with ya.

It just seems you both are fighting over silly things,when there's so many reasons to be friends...I think your friendship with each other is too important to ruin it about such arguements
    moy83 wrote: »
    Its always the one trying to break up the fight that comes out of it the worst

I just can't bare them fighting!!

It just seems you both are fighting over silly things,when there's so many reasons to be friends...I think your friendship with each other is too important to ruin it about such arguements

I just can't bare them fighting!!

I suppose your right..

Cill Dara Abu I apologise, I acted the maggot and I shouldnt have done. And you dont need to grow up and dont act like a child, that was very mean of me to say such things.

WoollyRedHat.....I never meant for you to get dragged into this and it pains me that you have. But theres not a second goes by that I regret it. Thank you kind sir, thank you for your wisdom.

I suppose your right..

Cill Dara Abu I apologise, I acted the maggot and I shouldnt have done. And you dont need to grow up and dont act like a child, that was very mean of me to say such things.

WoollyRedHat.....I never meant for you to get dragged into this and it pains me that you have. But theres not a second goes by that I regret it. Thank you kind sir, thank you for your wisdom.

It's o.k thanks, I'm proud of you! Now we can all have a happy halloween, and a happy Christmas and even a happy New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashemaria16

Watched 2 movies - Dogtooth and Bridesmaids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Playing scrabble.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Shiner11

4:30, won western Junior hurling final.
    5:00, a pint and dinner in the hotel next door.
    6:00, headed to mass 5 mins up d road.
    7:00, walked down to d pub to met up with the rest of the team straight after mass. Got handed the cup with something strong in it and pints.
    8:00, headed home to get changed and more food.
    9:30, went to local parish pub, more pints the cup was filled and emptied again.
    11:30, town.
    12:15, nightclub.
    1:30, ???
    2:30, national anthem.
    2:45, chips.
    3:15, bed.

All day Sunday, rough as a m*therf*cker. Had to hunting cows in the rain aswell. Punishment after the night. Unreal though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Went for an early dinner, went home and watched two episodes of Peep Show and then lay on my bed wondering if my life will ever be exciting again!

All I do is work, eat, run a bit and sleep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Drinks in mine with xfactor then Alchemy. Then an inevitable charlies and a hangover the next morning.
    Wish Id stayed in and played scrabble!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭thedoc46

Chipper, Few cans, match of the day... Nice relaxing Sat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Spent most of last week in Donegal surfing and being good. Went out in Bundoran on Saturday, got twisted. Slept through the surf on Sunday. Then 3 hour drive home. Great weekend actually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement