Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options
  • 23-10-2011 7:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Hope its not too early to post a thread about this.

Noel has announced a new Dublin date as part of an arena tour for 2012.

Tickets go on general sale this thursday and pre-sale takes place wednesday if you're registered on his website.

Terrific news to be fair, hopefully lots of people who are missing out tonight will get tickets for this show:D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Playing Belfast too, full dates below.

Manchester MEN Arena (February 13)
    Belfast Odyssey Arena (16)
    Dublin O2 (17)
    Newcastle Metro Radio Arena (23)
    Glasgow SECC Hall 4 (24)
    London O2 (26)
    Birmingham NIA (March 1)

The Odyssey Arena, Belfast
    Thursday 16th February 2012
    £33.00 incl booking fee
    Ticket limit is max 6 per transaction.

The O2, Dublin
    Friday 17th February 2012
    Tickets €39.05 incl booking fee
    Ticket limit is max 6 per transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭hulkeverton

Do yee reckon this will sell out straight away lads cause theres absoloutely no way ill be able to afford a ticket for this till after xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

only 40 euro :O

get in there

hopefully fully seated gig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Just wondering how pre-sales normally work as i've never used one?
    Will Noel's site issue a code or something prior to 9:00am Wednesday that you then use on Ticketmaster?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Not sure if it'll be a sell out, but it won't be far off I reckon. Remember they can make the O2 smaller just by hanging the drapes and closing off the upper blocks. I seen one gig in that format and it was still excellent so it matters little in the grand scheme of things.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

MCD are doing a presale for the Belfast date on Wed
    Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds have just announced shows in The O2 and Odyssey Arena this February! Tickets on sale Thursday, but we have a Facebook presale for the Odyssey show from Wednesday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Savman wrote: »
    Not sure if it'll be a sell out, but it won't be far off I reckon.

I'd be surprised if this gig doesn't sell out, given Noel's reputation.

I don't think it will sell out in seconds, maybe 20-30 minutes I would give it. That would be putting Noel's High Flying Birds already in line with Oasis' success, as Oasis would (if they were still together now) fill arenas within a minute.

I'll be there at ticketmaster on thursday if I don't get in on the pre-sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I'd expect it to sell out sharpish. I'm going with 5 others. Myself and my brother were lucky enough to be in attendance last night, so wouldn't miss it for the world - can't get enough of the Noelmeister:D

Everyone will get a ticket though because scope for a 2nd date on the Saturday when 1st date sells out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

MCD are doing a presale for the Belfast date on Wed

Belfast???

When is the pre-sale for Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

karaokeman wrote: »
    Belfast???

When is the pre-sale for Dublin?

It says something about 'MCD Facebook Presale" starting Wednesday 9am, worth investigating
    https://www.facebook.com/mcd.productions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Theres a presale on the Noel Gallagher website tomorrow morningat 9am.

http://www.noelgallagher.com/#news/noel-gallaghers-high-flying-birds-confirm-new

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hopefully it doesnt sell out because im working at the elections all day on thursday:mad:

I need help please!!

I have to get 6 tickets but the presale e-mail says they are limited to 4 per person.

Is it possible to set up another Ticketmaster account in my brothers name but using my credit card details and get the 2 extra tickets I need or am i f***ed!!

Will Ticketmaster cancel the transaction for the 2 extra tickets after I've used my own account to by 4 but paying for all 6 with my credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

unkymo wrote: »
    I need help please!!

I have to get 6 tickets but the presale e-mail says they are limited to 4 per person.

Is it possible to set up another Ticketmaster account in my brothers name but using my credit card details and get the 2 extra tickets I need or am i f***ed!!

Will Ticketmaster cancel the transaction for the 2 extra tickets after I've used my own account to by 4 but paying for all 6 with my credit card?

I havent a clue to be honest but maybe an 02 money card might work?? Just put the money onto it and if you set another account up use the 02 card for the extra tickets... Might be safer that using your card for both sets

My brother has a 3V card, I presume that will work?

There is going to be a mess in the morning!

The link in the NG presale is for seetickets.com and NOT Ticketmaster!

MCD are NOT doing the presale for the O2 gig but are doing a presale for the Belfast gig.

O2 are doing the presale for the gig in the the O2 (obviously!).

For the Dublin gig,there is a 4 ticket per person limit on seetickets.com while on O2.ie the ticket limit is 6 per person.

So if any kind soul would be able to put the link from the O2 site on here as soon as possible, it would be very much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I have an O2 number and got no text about a pre-sale, which I normally get for concerts at the O2.

G-Money wrote: »
    I have an O2 number and got no text about a pre-sale, which I normally get for concerts at the O2.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004753B6945A3E?artistid=776050&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Look at Onsale Date and Times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

O2.ie is currently unavailable

O2 is currently carrying out an essential upgrade work on the Website. During the times shown below, the O2.ie website will be unavailable. Please try again after the times shown.

Tuesday 25th October 10:00 PM to Wednesday 26th October 01:50 AM

Typical.

Does anyone know what the number to text is to get a code?? I have a sim card for such occasions

nm wrote: »
    O2.ie is currently unavailable

O2 is currently carrying out an essential upgrade work on the Website. During the times shown below, the O2.ie website will be unavailable. Please try again after the times shown.

Tuesday 25th October 10:00 PM to Wednesday 26th October 01:50 AM

Typical.

Does anyone know what the number to text is to get a code?? I have a sim card for such occasions

Text NOEL to 51020.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

unkymo wrote: »
    Text NOEL to 50120.

51020 ;)

Anybody got the 02 code???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

people who got the noel g code go to ticketmaster.ie not seetickets

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

but1er wrote: »
    people who got the noel g code go to ticketmaster.ie not seetickets

Yep, but how do you set up an account on See Tickets? Can't see a 'Register' or Log In' link anywhere on their site.

is it the same code from his website for ticketmaster as well??

Tickets bought, easy.

via o2.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

That's 2 sorted anyway :D

sites down

• Advertisement

It's not down.

Advertisement