Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

How do i get them on o2.ie... Only one ticket available on his site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

seetickets gone already FUUCK!!!!

NM whats the code please :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Two standing tickets for the O2, quality!

ugh i need 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Nabbed 4 from O2 easily enough, tried to send me to that new verification thing for the Mastercard but was afraid it'd add time to my order & I'd lose'em...went back & paid with Laser instead...has anyone done the verification thing, take long?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

where do ya use the starbar pre sale code ?

• Advertisement

Shylock16 wrote: »

They're all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Nabbed 4 from O2 easily enough, tried to send me to that new verification thing for the Mastercard but was afraid it'd add time to my order & I'd lose'em...went back & paid with Laser instead...has anyone done the verification thing, take long?

It flashed up for me and before I could click anything, it dissappeared and the confirmation message appeared! Thank jaysus...

Shylock16 wrote: »

There already all gone

**** ! anyone have a spare o2 code ????? pretty please ????

anyone with a code for 2??? please :(

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

That was stressful - Noel's site wouldn't accept the code for the first few minutes, then I got through and had trouble with the bank security section as I had forgotten my password.:rolleyes: But finally got 3 tickets in the end.:D

It flashed up for me and before I could click anything, it dissappeared and the confirmation message appeared! Thank jaysus...

Have seen it cropping up on a few sites lately, Im just back from SE Asia & when booking flights out there & stuff on some sites it was throwing it up, I remember we tried to verify a mates card & it kept refusing it so was really paranoid about Ticketmaster refusing mine this time around

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Got 2 in block E so am happy. Noel's presale. Took ages for those links to appear. Must have been nearly 3 minutes after 9.

The map on the ticketmaster site is for seating at the front but it is GA standing.

And the booking fee with see tickets was only €3 for the pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Pulse8 wrote: »

nope,about a minute.Asks ya for your DOB,credit limit,security number and your credit limit.I always forget mine so I always end up resetting it

horslips wrote: »
    Got 2 in block E so am happy. Noel's presale. Took ages for those links to appear. Must have been nearly 3 minutes after 9.

The map on the ticketmaster site is for seating at the front but it is GA standing.

And the booking fee with see tickets was only €3 for the pair.

can i get your code for another 2

PLEASE :(

• Advertisement

any1 have a code ?
    PLEASE:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I got 4 standing!

Thank you O2!!

I'll try for 2 more for tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

Anybody get a confirmation email from seetickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

€39 to see Noel in the O2 has surely got to be the best value gig in a long time? We are usually ripped off here so it's refreshing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Dont soppose any one has a spare o2 code.Had two in my basket and was about to pay for them, on the Noel Gallagher website and they were gone. :(

nope,about a minute.Asks ya for your DOB,credit limit,security number and your credit limit.I always forget mine so I always end up resetting it

Once you do it once is that it or d'you need to do it everytime?

Not sure if I even know my limit lol....by security number dya mean the verification (last 3) digits on the back?

ANYONE HAVE A CODE FOR 3 TICKETS PLEASE ?????

feck it got 2 for belfast instead..... Road trip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Anybody get a confirmation email from seetickets?

Used my home address so cannot check my account. However, it said it may take up to 24 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Surfing_Xboxer

just got 2 savage seated tickets ...€44 ??? Bargain

Advertisement