Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

karaokeman wrote: »
    Head to an outlet you will have more luck:D.

I think you're right! Early morning for me tomorrow so!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shylock16

I think its gonna be an early morning for a lot of us ! Will be worth it in the end ! (HOPEFULLY) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

Savman wrote: »
    The Stone Roses are the only band I would endure Slane for.

Oasis. Beady Eye. Noel. U2.
    Likewise. Said to myself I'd never go back there after Oasis/Kasabian/Prodigy!

I also said that. Did KoL (E50 ticket). Would have been a great day if they were a decent band, unfortunately they were muck.
    Not sure whether to buy the tickets online tomorrow or head to one of the ticket agents. Decisions decisions...

Man!! Outlet all the way, we can't be having an Olympia repeat! Did you enjoy the gig on Sunday??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Live4Ever wrote: »
    Man!! Outlet all the way, we can't be having an Olympia repeat! Did you enjoy the gig on Sunday??

I know I know! I rang the local outlet there and they said they would be open early so fingers crossed all will go smoothly. Could end up costing me money if it doesn't!

Yes, the gig was brilliant! Never thought I'd get to hear (It's Good) To Be Free live!

For a particular reason I had to go into the venue early so couldn't arrange any meet-up, but I would definitely be on for a few pints beforehand next time! I will also be attempting to get tickets for Belfast as well. Madferit!

I know I know! I rang the local outlet there and they said they would be open early so fingers crossed all will go smoothly. Could end up costing me money if it doesn't!

Yes, the gig was brilliant! Never thought I'd get to hear (It's Good) To Be Free live!

For a particular reason I had to go into the venue early so couldn't arrange any meet-up, but I would definitely be on for a few pints beforehand next time! I will also be attempting to get tickets for Belfast as well. Madferit!

Great you enjoyed it.

I know, it's my all time favourite Oasis tune, to hear it very first song was unbelieveable. I like the acoustic version alot but I still think the White Rooms version with Liam on vocals is the best.

Yeah no problem man, I was actually one of the first people in the venue too, but I was Upper Cirlce! Such a long wait!

Yeah I was tempted, and still am, about Belfast. I'm already buying 4 tickets for Dublin, when I have them secured I might try Belfast, although I'd prefer a second date in the 02, which is highly likely if tickets sell out tomorrow which I expect they will.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Im just praying tickets will still be available for the Dublin gig when i get gime :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Looks like he might change the set list
    Was it any good? Don't ask me. I felt like it flew by in about 30 mins! I enjoyed it, mind. It did leave me with a bit of food for thought regarding the set list. All good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

If i don't get tickets i'll probably get back into bed and cry myself to sleep tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Managed to get 2 tickets this morning for me and a mate in the o2 pre-sale.

The nerves are kicking in.

• Advertisement

At the UCD ticketmaster ! Came down at half 8 and there was already 6 people here before me =[

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Best of luck everyone!

Just need 2 standing tickets this morning.

EDIT; Got Them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Got 2 seats :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

there is a party in my pants got 2 stand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Standing all gone I think anyway, only upper seating blocks left

Grabbed 4 in Block G for a friend at bang on 9am

no rampage today, got a couple of standing beauts for me and a couple of the lads happy happy happy:)

So far, so good! Everyone is getting tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭starfish12

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Snagged x4 tix there meself, roll on Feb! headbang7vu.gifheadbang7vu.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

first time id ever thank ticketmaster.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yep. Got myself 4! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Managed to get four standing thank God! I think it is completely sold out on Ticketmaster now!

Now SOLD OUT accoridng to Ticketmaster...not throwing anymore results up even for 2 ticket requests

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Now SOLD OUT accoridng to Ticketmaster...not throwing anymore results up even for 2 ticket requests

Already! That was quick. Any chance he'll announce a second date?

Edit; NOT SOLD OUT. Went on Ticketmaster and was stll able to buy a ticket!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Keep trying 'best available' option as opposed to 'standing'

I did this when standing where apparently sold out and got standing tickets on both occasions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Plenty of them on Ebay already! So glad i managed to get tickets for face value for once! :)

Actually I tell a lie, best available wasnt throwing anything up for me....if you select Standing it gave me 2 alright, still though I'd say the majority are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Got two standing online. Delighted. Really didn't want a repeat of the Olympia situation.

got 3 seated ! im right in the very corner doe :( . ah well at least i got em !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Getting two tickets through my job, they have a small section of reserved seats for every O2 gig and I got in first for these :D
    They’re great seats according to work mates who’ve used them previously

Looks like there’ll be a large standing area for this as everyone seems to be getting them today, where will the actual tiered seating start for this?
    I’ve been to all seating there (Coldplay) but also noticed at Depeche Mode and Pearl Jam that seating had been removed
    Will they remove the yellow section as per ticketmaster, and leave the red and green tiers?

Advertisement