Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

All my friends got tickets as well. There's at least 10 of us going up so far.

Its going to be a great night!!!

EDIT; 11 of us now!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Shylock16 wrote: »
    got 3 seated ! im right in the very corner doe :( . ah well at least i got em !
    In fairness though, even though it might look like it on the seating plan, there aren't really any bad seats in the O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

BaZmO* wrote: »
    In fairness though, even though it might look like it on the seating plan, there aren't really any bad seats in the O2.

I got two in the upper tier thankfully.

Really can't believe that he sold out the O2 that quick. No tickets left on ticketmaster.ie

Anyone else see him doin a second date ?

Saganist wrote: »
    I got two in the upper tier thankfully.
    Yeah same here. Block M near the front, so decent all the same.

Saganist wrote: »
    Really can't believe that he sold out the O2 that quick. No tickets left on ticketmaster.ie

Anyone else see him doin a second date ?
    Not that surprised that he sold it out, but I would be surprised if he sold it out for a second night.

Jaysis, Live4Ever is a happy chappy that everybody got tickets. :D

He must be the promoter!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Got one ticket for the O2 and one for the Odyssey, delighted! Well worth queueing in the cold for!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Just got one standing ticket off seetickets.ie:D.

Anyone know if this site is trustworthy? I was surprised they still had tickets.

If they do I am absolutely chuffed, can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

BOOM! Got 4 standing tickets aswell! Biggest relief of my life!

My bro was waiting at The Square. Everyone was hanging around outside (not in a Q) and when it was a few seconds from the door into the shopping centre opening whenw people told him to shag off and that they were there first! My question is, where does the Q start? At the ticketmaster booth or a outside the shopping centre? As I said there was no Q outside just people standing around which is there own fault imo.

He said they didnt open Ticketmaster till a good bit after 9, at which stage I had already secured the tickets online!

Great to see all the fans here got tickets! Fair play lads, give yourself a good clap on the back! Those touts can sell away at face value!!!

Roll on February!

Oh the little things that make me so happy
    P1060290+(3).jpg

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Jaysis, Live4Ever is a happy chappy that everybody got tickets. :D

He must be the promoter!

Hahaha just happy everyone got tickets, there was ALOT of dissapointed people for the Olympia gig!!

Im #1 fan!!! :D
    karaokeman wrote: »
    Just got one standing ticket off seetickets.ie:D.

Anyone know if this site is trustworthy? I was surprised they still had tickets.

If they do I am absolutely chuffed, can't wait.

Yeah they're grand man!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

starfish12 wrote: »

Still standing tix here if anyone is still loooking
    Just bought 2 for the bro this second.

O2 has a great sound setup, should be one amazing gig. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Got a standing ticket on seetickets too just there,delighted! In your face,eBay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got a standing ticket on seetickets too just there,delighted! In your face,eBay!!

Still available by the looks of it

So everybody got tickets by the looks of it. Fantastic!

The poor touts won't be making much money on this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭magicwok

Doesnt look like there will be a saturday night gig now, i thought it was a banker, he's playing the thursday in Belfast so i suppose 3 gigs in a row was probably out of the question in anyways

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 492 ✭✭thebison

Seetickets safe?

Never heard of them?

thebison wrote: »
    Seetickets safe?

Never heard of them?

Yes, a few people here have dealt with them before and had no problems with them.

Edit; Seetickets still have some standing tickets left!

Still available by the looks of it

Yup just tried - seating still seems to be available.

Well thats grand, there are no words to describe how excited I am about this now:D.

Just dreading waiting until the week of the gig to recieve my ticket but it will be worth it, will be an unreal gig.

magicwok wrote: »
    Doesnt look like there will be a saturday night gig now, i thought it was a banker, he's playing the thursday in Belfast so i suppose 3 gigs in a row was probably out of the question in anyways

Yeah true :(

Hmmm if Belfast tickets are still available I'd nearly make the trek up!!

Boards adventure to Belfast! :D:D

Well thats grand, there are no words to describe how excited I am about this now:D.

Just dreading waiting until the week of the gig to recieve my ticket but it will be worth it, will be an unreal gig.

You obviously went online instead? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

is this sold out ? didnt think it wont would go as quick :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Just got 4 standing this second on seetickets:)

Got another standing ticket on Seeticket!!

Live4Ever wrote: »
    Yeah true :(

Hmmm if Belfast tickets are still available I'd nearly make the trek up!!

Boards adventure to Belfast! :D:D

Over the border and back to the snow.

Go for it man

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedmanDublin

threein99 wrote: »
    is this sold out ? didnt think it wont would go as quick :eek:

It's Noel Gallagher!!!

Live4Ever wrote: »
    You obviously went online instead? :D

I actually turned up to the outlet early this morning and was third in line. After the first guy got tickets the woman told the fella in front of me that the gig was completely sold out.

I was heartbroken, I really thought it wouldn't sell out that fast. As soon as that happened I ran for the first train home just because I couldn't cope with the disappointment and didn't want to stay.

When I went online I found there was still standing tickets on seetickets (as it was advertised here). I couldn't believe that seetickets had them, I just got out the credit card and booked them straight away.

Delighted now I can say I'm going to see Noel Gallagher, just hope my cousin got his ticket too.

I actually turned up to the outlet early this morning and was third in line. After the first guy got tickets the woman told the fella in front of me that the gig was completely sold out.

I was heartbroken, I really thought it wouldn't sell out that fast. As soon as that happened I ran for the first train home just because I couldn't cope with the disappointment and didn't want to stay.

When I went online I found there was still standing tickets on seetickets (as it was advertised here). I couldn't believe that seetickets had them, I just got out the credit card and booked them straight away.

Delighted now I can say I'm going to see Noel Gallagher, just hope my cousin got his ticket too.

Jeez man, I would have been heartbroken. I went along to the agent this morning and the lady at the counter just bought all the tickets we all needed in one go. I thought it would sell out alright but not that fast! Luckily it seems seetickets had their allocation ringfenced.

Haven't seen anyone disappointed on this thread yet, complete contrast to the olympia gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Good to see everyone getting sorted, may the touts take a long walk off a short cliff.

http://www2.seetickets.com/efrgjj/?shows=ireland

Theres the link. still standing tickets available for the O2 and Belfast as well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Shaneosexual

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews-all-74389.html

This makes you worry about seetickets.............

Advertisement