Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

The Noel Gallagher website is using them for the official sale and presale so they can't be all that bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

karaokeman wrote: »
    I actually turned up to the outlet early this morning and was third in line. After the first guy got tickets the woman told the fella in front of me that the gig was completely sold out.

I was heartbroken, I really thought it wouldn't sell out that fast. As soon as that happened I ran for the first train home just because I couldn't cope with the disappointment and didn't want to stay.

When I went online I found there was still standing tickets on seetickets (as it was advertised here). I couldn't believe that seetickets had them, I just got out the credit card and booked them straight away.

Delighted now I can say I'm going to see Noel Gallagher, just hope my cousin got his ticket too.

Jesus you lucked out man!!!! That's so ****e that you had that horrible train ride home when it clearly wasn't sold out! At least you're sorted! Phew!
    Luckily it seems seetickets had their allocation ringfenced.

Haven't seen anyone disappointed on this thread yet, complete contrast to the olympia gig!

Yeah actually, they must have a ringfenced allocation! When Beady Eye played the Troxy in London, ticketmaster sold out straightaway, but when I tried seetickets I got 'em no bother! Good be a good shout having their site open alongside ticketmaster for future gigs!

Thank christ it's a complete contrast! Not a single person has been let down!
    http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews-all-74389.html

This makes you worry about seetickets.............

Nah man, seetickets are fine. I used them when Beady Eye played London, no issues, email them if you're worried but it's all good.

Stone Roses & Noely G for Slane 2012, let's bring Manchester to Ireland for a day!! Maybe Beady Eye also on the bill ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

SeeTickets do all the London West End Theatres and are an official seller, they do have a bad rep more for their Customer Service than anything but sure beats Ticketm*ster.

Meanwhile, this just makes my blood boil:
    http://www.adverts.ie/concerts-festivals/noel-gallagher-tickets-for-sale-o2-dublin/1062914

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

Live4Ever wrote: »
    What a cnut.

There's a few on ebay as well but nothing near the price that chancer is asking for. He won't get it.

• Advertisement

unkymo wrote: »
    http://www2.seetickets.com/efrgjj/?shows=ireland

Theres the link. still standing tickets available for the O2 and Belfast as well!

I'll bump that link in case people missed it. Its still not sold out! How many have they got? Ticketmaster are sold out, use seetickets instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Got 2 off seetickets, is standing ok in the 02?

Well its better than standing outside the O2!

I've never been there before so I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Savman wrote: »

I've offered him a bag of magic beans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

The magic beans seem to have made that ad 'disappear' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Well its better than standing outside the O2!

I've never been there before so I don't know.

Why comment then:rolleyes:

I'm going to see Kasabian there in 3 weeks time so I'll let you know then.

I've a few friends who went there and loved the place. Great sound and views no matter where you sat or stood.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ive been to the o2 several times standing. Its a grand venue. Even at the back, you still seem fairly close. Sound in the place is alot better now, than it was with some of the first gigs there.

Standing will be grand. Buying booze will not be however!

That was hilarious, seemed like a fair deal imo :D
    The magic beans seem to have made that ad 'disappear' :D

Hahaha brilliant!!! Fair play lads. What a scumbag!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

Thanks a mil for the link to the seetickets site folks, I get 2 tickets just now.

Theres the link. still standing tickets available for the O2 and Belfast as well!

Bump! Tickets still available for O2 and The Oddessy in Belfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

Bought two seated this morning, but just got another two standing.

I have friends who will take the seated tickets, thankfully.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

There is a scumbag on Ebay selling 2 standing tickets for E280! What a joke, really hope no-one goes for them, especially as there are still some left on Seetickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Jesus you lucked out man!!!! That's so ****e that you had that horrible train ride home when it clearly wasn't sold out! At least you're sorted! Phew!

I'm surprised the woman at the till told us that the gig was completely sold out if it wasn't. But you're right I did luck out, just a little worried about waiting on my tickets as I've never used seetickets before.
    Stone Roses & Noely G for Slane 2012, let's bring Manchester to Ireland for a day!! Maybe Beady Eye also on the bill ;):D

As much as I would LOVE to see Noel Gallagher and Beady Eye on the same support bill, it would NEVER happen. Noel and Liam haven't seen one another face-to-face since the Oasis split, it would be murder if those two were to encounter on the road together.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got 2 off seetickets, is standing ok in the 02?

I find it a great venue,been there for Muse,Kasabian, and the Arctic Monkeys I think.
    antodeco wrote: »
    Ive been to the o2 several times standing. Its a grand venue. Even at the back, you still seem fairly close. Sound in the place is alot better now, than it was with some of the first gigs there.

Standing will be grand. Buying booze will not be however!

Never had an issue buying booze tbh,always found it easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Just got 2 standing tickets from seetickets.
    Taught it was a lost cause as i couldn't get ticket from ticket master. so thanks to the people on boards for the link:)

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Good to hear everyone got sorted.

Loads of my mates got tickets too.

Can't wait now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Can't wait for it! I'm on Erasmus so i have to book flights home for it. Hope they're cheap :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Never had an issue buying booze tbh,always found it easy.

Meant from everybody queuing :D

All the seats are sold out, still standing tickets available.

Click on the link near the top of this page!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DontBelieveThe

Thank **** for seetickets

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Bryan4president

Just after getting a ticket off seetickets just now. Really thought it'd be sold out by now, as was working all day and had no way of getting one. Saw him at Olympia, was awesome. Really looking forward to seeing him again.

There are still standing tickets available. People are bidding up to E150 for tickets on ebay but you can buy them through the NG site for E40 by clicking on the link above!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭J DEERE

Got myself three seated tickets. Just wondering what seated is like in the o2. I havent been there yet for a gig but have seated tickets for noel g and kasabian as well. In block N bout 5 rows from the back. Any idea what the view or sound will be like back there? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

Absolutely thrilled I got tickets for meself an the girlfriend this morning. So buzzed after listened to the album again. It's going to be savage out! Roll on February

Advertisement