Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

J DEERE wrote: »
    Got myself three seated tickets. Just wondering what seated is like in the o2. I havent been there yet for a gig but have seated tickets for noel g and kasabian as well. In block N bout 5 rows from the back. Any idea what the view or sound will be like back there? Thanks

Yeah, they're grand. Was there for an Arctic Monkeys gig and yeah, it's a grand spot to watch a gig.

neil_18_ wrote: »
    Can't wait for it! I'm on Erasmus so i have to book flights home for it. Hope they're cheap :pac:

Likewise... €75 return from Barca, sorted. :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid elections and now ive missed tickets :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stupid elections and now ive missed tickets :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Did you read the thread?

They are still available - http://new.seetickets.com/Event/NOEL-GALLAGHER-S-HIGH-FLYING-BIRDS/The-O2/597790/?aff=artistti

nm wrote: »

Nope sorry :) . Anyone order tickets of these guys because i had a major ordeal with seetickets for the Foo Fighters gig during the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

What an amazing gig, Noel is the pinnacle of modern song writing / music.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Sitec wrote: »
    What an amazing gig, Noel is the pinnacle of modern song writing / music.

Damn you time travellers coming back and showing off!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DontBelieveThe

Nope sorry :) . Anyone order tickets of these guys because i had a major ordeal with seetickets for the Foo Fighters gig during the summer

uh oh what kind of ordeal :( ?

uh oh what kind of ordeal :( ?

Kinda long story due to the posting address but you should be ok. Can you get them delivered to Ireland or do you have to pick them up at the venue with Seetickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

My experience with SeeTickets has been grand. I used them to get tix for the '10 years of noise and confusion' tour in 2004 (Apollo Manchester, memorable gig).

They often insist upon Box Office Collection, although I have never seen them selling tickets for events in Ireland so it's anyone's guess.

Whatever the delivery method, they are official agents, not some dodgy reseller, so if you have the chance to get tickets thru them do not hesitate.

If Ticketbastard had their way we'd all still be entering that poxy verification code trying to get in, only to be told 'Tickets Not Available....but might be soon, so keep checking our sh*tty site while we lol at your attempts to give us your money" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Sold out!!

It seems that everyone here got tickets thankfully.

The poor touts trying to sell tickets on ebay for hundreds of euros and there is noboby bidding for them. Good.

See you all in the O2 in February!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

Savman wrote: »
    My experience with SeeTickets has been grand. I used them to get tix for the '10 years of noise and confusion' tour in 2004 (Apollo Manchester, memorable gig).

They often insist upon Box Office Collection, although I have never seen them selling tickets for events in Ireland so it's anyone's guess.

Whatever the delivery method, they are official agents, not some dodgy reseller, so if you have the chance to get tickets thru them do not hesitate.

If Ticketbastard had their way we'd all still be entering that poxy verification code trying to get in, only to be told 'Tickets Not Available....but might be soon, so keep checking our sh*tty site while we lol at your attempts to give us your money" :rolleyes:

Just looking at their terms and conditions- seems anyone who bought standing tickets through Seetickets will have to collect them on the day of the show at the venue- that will be a nice long queue.

"GA Arena Floor Standing tickets purchased to non- UK & ROI addresses will not be posted out. All GA Arena Floor Standing tickets purchased from a non-UK or ROI address will automatically be marked to collect at the box office at the venue on the night of the show. You will need to bring your purchase confirmation, the credit card against which your purchase was made, & id.
    "

Think ill just keep checking ticketmaster every so often because i remember when MCD said Muse at the O2 was sold out , i went on ticketmaster seconds later and got 2 standing tickets:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

cassette50 wrote: »
    Just looking at their terms and conditions- seems anyone who bought standing tickets through Seetickets will have to collect them on the day of the show at the venue- that will be a nice long queue.

Does the O2 have a Seetickets venue?

Tbh I've never seen it anytime I went to a gig there.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Bryan4president

cassette50 wrote: »

"GA Arena Floor Standing tickets purchased to non- UK & ROI addresses will not be posted out. All GA Arena Floor Standing tickets purchased from a non-UK or ROI address will automatically be marked to collect at the box office at the venue on the night of the show. You will need to bring your purchase confirmation, the credit card against which your purchase was made, & id.
    "

Why would there be a long queue? Its says non UK and ROI addresses. Surely most people buying for the o2 live in the country (Republic of Ireland or Roi)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Bryan4President is right, I think you've read that wrong.

I'm going to see Noel again this Sunday in the HMV Forum in London, vendor was seetickets - tickets now in a drawer upstairs, having been delivered to me here in Dublin last week. No issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭cassette50

Apologies for the confusion- I'm an idiot. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

antodeco wrote: »
    Damn you time travellers coming back and showing off!

Hahaha sorry about that, had a few last night and posted on the wrong thread!

Still stand by my words though! O2 Will be unreal as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

nm wrote: »
    Bryan4President is right, I think you've read that wrong.

I'm going to see Noel again this Sunday in the HMV Forum in London, vendor was seetickets - tickets now in a drawer upstairs, having been delivered to me here in Dublin last week. No issue.

Lucky bastard :D enjoy that will mega

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Notice how there are tickets on sale for the after-show party on Ticketmaster?

I believe it is unlikely that Noel will appear. I think it might be a DJ set from brother Paul.

So whats the story for those of us who got tickets of seetickets.

Where do we pick up our tickets on the night, is the box office close to the O2?

• Advertisement

karaokeman wrote: »

Where do we pick up our tickets on the night, is the box office close to the O2?

Id presume so unless Seetickets will have their own pop up box office

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

karaokeman wrote: »

Why will you be picking up tickets?

Firstly have you read the email confirmation you got, and secondly have you read this thread?

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Why will you be picking up tickets?

Firstly have you read the email confirmation you got, and secondly have you read this thread?

Point taken, I'm just getting worried I may have to wait until the day to recieve my ticket.

I rechecked my email and it clearly stated "Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event":D.

Roll on 17th Febuary 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Seetickets will have everyone panicking in the lead up to this gig. A few of my mates had terrible trouble with them for Green Day in Wembley last year. Their customer service is terrible, but you will get your tickets, at least at a booth the day of the gig (which happened them)

Seetickets will have everyone panicking in the lead up to this gig. A few of my mates had terrible trouble with them for Green Day in Wembley last year. Their customer service is terrible, but you will get your tickets, at least at a booth the day of the gig (which happened them)

I can second that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Live as it happens gig on the red button on BBC now, also live on his website and on BBC Radio 2.

Just started at 9pm.

Watching it as well. Missed the start so dunno what songs he kicked off with but apart from that, set list is the same. Also the crowd seem a little quiet, dunno if this is to do with it being live on radio and being streamed. No where near as raucous as the Olympia.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Watching it as well. Missed the start so dunno what songs he kicked off with but apart from that, set list is the same. Also the crowd seem a little quiet, dunno if this is to do with it being live on radio and being streamed. No where near as raucous as the Olympia.

Exactly the same set as the Olympia, and all of his gigs so far. Only thing I have noticed different is he switched Dont Look Back in Anger and Half the World Away so HTWA was in the encore. EDIT: And he finished on Stranded on the Wrong Beach, no Little by Little for some reason.

Noel does not mess with set lists, annoying. Great gig though from watching it here, band sounds really good. Crowd is quiet, but its not the normal boozed up crowd, different type of gig. There's a bloody granny in the 2nd row!

niallo24 wrote: »
    Exactly the same set as the Olympia, and all of his gigs so far. Only thing I have noticed different is he switched Dont Look Back in Anger and Half the World Away so HTWA was the 2nd last song.

Noel does not mess with set lists, annoying. Great gig though from watching it here, band sounds really good. Crowd is quiet, but its not the normal boozed up crowd, different type of gig. There's a bloody granny in the 2nd row!

Ya just after noticing the granny there. And did ya see the one taking the set list there off the stage. The cheek of her. Far too relaxed at that gig. There would've been war if that was tried last week.

• Advertisement

Last night's gig can be watched until 10th November on radio 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

(I posted this in the other 23rd Oct thread aswell)

Advertisement