Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Gallagher - 17th Febuary O2 Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Feel kinda bad I should be looking forward to christmas but its this gig I'm counting down the days for.

That is 60 to go and yes I can't wait, NGHFB and Cashier No. 9.

Hopefully we will get Stop The Clocks this time, if not it will be immense if played at Croke Park.

On a side note for anyone interested, tickets still available for the Belfast date.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cashier No 9 are support for both shows

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

What are the chances of an extra gig in Dublin, maybe on the Sat night? :)

What are the chances of an extra gig in Dublin, maybe on the Sat night? :)

No chance, second dates are usually announced straight after the first sells out, by the end of the day or the end of the week the gig sold out.

Also if Noel adds a second O2 date it will affect sales for RHCP in Croke Park who he is supporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Cypresstree

oh well.. looks like Im forking out a small fortune for my Friday night ticket! :eek:

• Advertisement

Still can't wait for this gig.

44 days to go, oh how I wish I didn't have exams this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

oh well.. looks like Im forking out a small fortune for my Friday night ticket! :eek:

How much?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Anybody who bought their tickets on noelgallagher.com (seetickets) get theirs yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Still waiting on SeeTickets here also.

Their site says they'll be despatched the week commencing 27th January.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭O'Doodle

Anyone see him tonight on Graham Norton? ****ing hilarious man, honestly if he did standup at his gigs instead of playing I'd go!

• Advertisement

Savman wrote: »
    Still waiting on SeeTickets here also.

Their site says they'll be despatched the week commencing 27th January.

Thats fantastic, just less than three weeks and I will be holding that NG ticket.

Oh yeah I'm mad for it, roll on Feb 17th.

Despatch Information

Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.
    Finally!

Savman wrote: »
    Finally!

Is it the week commencing January 27th or the week of January 27th we will get our tickets?

Seems a bit strange that its the week "commencing" seen as how that date is a friday, not a sunday/monday.

karaokeman wrote: »
    Is it the week commencing January 27th or the week of January 27th we will get our tickets?

Seems a bit strange that its the week "commencing" seen as how that date is a friday, not a sunday/monday.

No idea dude, I'm just quoting off the SeeTickets site, you can check status of an order here https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService using reference number and email.

Just got this through from the fan club.

Reverend and the Makers would have been nice!
    NoelGallagher.com announce that Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be augmented on the forthcoming tour of UK and Ireland by a three-piece brass section and the choirs Crouch End Festival Chorus and Hertfordshire Chorus.

Also announced is Reverend And The Makers for support at Manchester, Aberdeen, Sheffield, Glasgow, London and Birmingham.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Postman just brought my 2 tickets from SeeTickets just now.

Postman just brought my 2 tickets from SeeTickets just now.

So I'm guessing tickets are sent out this week?

Tickets have been despatched from our offices to the address provided. If you have not received these by 2 working days before the event, please contact us.
    Your tickets were prepared for dispatch on 20 Jan 2012. Tickets will typically leave our office the same day.

My bad, just checked my order and I got the above quote from SeeTickets.

I'm guessing my tickets should arrive any day now by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedmanDublin

Get In!!!!:

"Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be augmented on the forthcoming tour of UK and Ireland by a three-piece brass section and the choirs Crouch End Festival Chorus and Hertfordshire Chorus."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I got my tickets from Seetickets as well today.

• Advertisement

Mine just arrived too, glad to see everyone is getting sorted for Feb 17th:D!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭LarryMac

karaokeman wrote: »
    Mine just arrived too, glad to see everyone is getting sorted for Feb 17th:D!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep. See delivered today. Winner!!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭finno

Got mine too :D

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

My tickets just arrived there today! Delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Delicious...thank you SeeTickets! headbang7vu.gif

2445fzr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Got mine too.

I know seetickets are 100% legit, but the print is dodgy as hell and why are details printed on ticketmaster tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Got my tickets yesterday too.

Can't wait now, saw them in Hammersmith Apollo in Novemeber and it was amazing

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Nunu wrote: »
    Got mine too.

I know seetickets are 100% legit, but the print is dodgy as hell and why are details printed on ticketmaster tickets?

They are ticket master tickets. Seetickets were just a broker for this gig. Were they pre-sale tickets you bought? Probably had a deal with NG to sell presales for all tour dates. Or some other deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

lordgoat wrote: »
    They are ticket master tickets. Seetickets were just a broker for this gig. Were they pre-sale tickets you bought? Probably had a deal with NG to sell presales for all tour dates. Or some other deal.

Not pre-sales. Bought them a couple of hours after they sold out on ticketmaster.

As far as I knew they are two different/rival ticket companies, so it's all a bit weird?

My girlfriend has purchased from seetickets in the past and says they have their own style of ticket. Something must have changed for this gig?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id say see tickets were the main ticket sellers for the tour but because we dont have seetickets they had to use ticketmaster for the Irish dates . But id say Seetickets were still allowed to keep a certain amount for the irish dates

Advertisement