Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in newbridge

Options
  • 23-10-2011 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

anybody know of a good hairdressers in newbridge thats reasonably priced??

Comments

Shades and shapes or Arthur Rainbows. I've heard good things about Eternal Flair in Curragh Grange but have never been myself

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Icklstar2912

thanks for that! may see what they are like price wise

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

anybody know of a good hairdressers in newbridge thats reasonably priced??

Hiya, I use Eternal Flair in Curragh Grange. They are not open on Mondays but they have recession busters on Tuesdays. Check out their Facebook page. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Icklstar2912

thanks will check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sillymoo2007

I go to eternal flair in curragh grange, girls are all really friendly and very good at what they do, even have a beautician to do nails or brows etc. Getting hair cut, coloured and blow dryed tomorrow for €50.00 part of tuesday offers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 sickofthiscrap

Hi just wondering as the last post is 8 months old, is there any recommended hairdressers in Newbridge or Kilcullen? I want someone who is good at cutting? Have a bob that needs a revamp? Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Also if anyone can recommend a good colourist

Advertisement