Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooling off period with mobile networks

Options
  • 23-10-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

I set up a contract with a network provider over the phone the last day and their cooling off period is 7 days after I receive the letter of confirmation, does this mean that if I receive the letter tomorrow my cooling off period is tomorrow week or a week from the date I sent it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I set up a contract with a network provider over the phone the last day and their cooling off period is 7 days after I receive the letter of confirmation, does this mean that if I receive the letter tomorrow my cooling off period is tomorrow week or a week from the date I sent it.
    you should alert them to your change of mind asap rather than wait till the last minute

Advertisement