Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for online bargain bargain store

Options
  • 23-10-2011 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

hi all i found a site last year that was selling what appeared to be selling ex catalogue at good prices and only ten euro postage, only trouble is i forgot the name of the site, it was something like bargain town or bargain store i think, it was an Irish company that only took two days to deliver to remote location in cork, any help would be great as i want to get my Christmas presents fromm there, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

but they have real shop or just online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

only online as far as i know, the website was www.bargainstore.ie
    but they must have changed it as the domain name is up for sale ???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 irishsabs

unfortunately the company that owned bargainstore.ie no longer trade in Ireland. They operated under Murray Nolan, who also ran Family Hampers and Celtic Hampers but they no longer trade here.. They used to see their surplus stock on bargainstore.ie but unfortunately that won't happen again :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

irishsabs wrote: »
    unfortunately the company that owned bargainstore.ie no longer trade in Ireland. They operated under Murray Nolan, who also ran Family Hampers and Celtic Hampers but they no longer trade here.. They used to see their surplus stock on bargainstore.ie but unfortunately that won't happen again :(
    thanks for the heads up i was hoping they were using a different web address, its a shame as i got some good bargains on that site and only a tenner postage no matter how many things you ordered:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sing_dumb

I bought stuff from them last year and it was a great service. They were based in Newbridge. Got one of those Globe-shaped Drinks Cabinets, which cost 100's +postage to buy on every other site (when you could actually source them...!!) for E65 incl delivery. Gorgeous thing, was delighted with it.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement