Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Axe - Chewbacca (feat. Roc) [Music Video]

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The album is dope. I think I've said it here before, Black Milk has the best drums in hip hop at the moment.

Looks like Chewbacca had fun making that video :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    The album is dope. I think I've said it here before, Black Milk has the best drums in hip hop at the moment.

Looks like Chewbacca had fun making that video :)

Too true man :)

Have you heard Zap with Danny Brown yet? It's the first leak off the Black and Brown EP, once the drums kick in on that, my goodness :eek:

Dope video btw, one of my favourite tracks from the album

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

horsebox09 wrote: »
    Too true man :)

Have you heard Zap with Danny Brown yet? It's the first leak off the Black and Brown EP, once the drums kick in on that, my goodness :eek:

Dope video btw, one of my favourite tracks from the album

Yeah, really impressed with it and will defo be checking out Black & Brown

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Yeah, really impressed with it and will defo be checking out Black & Brown

Black & Brown is straming for free at the moment:

http://soundcloud.com/blackmilksoundcloud/sets/black-and-brown

Advertisement