Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can you watch the Leinster team train?

Options
  • 23-10-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, wondering does anybody know when the Leinster team trains on campus now that they have moved to UCD and where exactly, if anyone knows? Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

i wasn't aware of this as my heads in the clouds at the best of times but I thought I saw leinster training on the all weather on a friday (around 1) on my way to richview. Go by there every week at the same time and havnt seen them since.

I didnt stop to see if it was definitely them but I thought at the time it was, could be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Weepsie wrote: »
    i wasn't aware of this as my heads in the clouds at the best of times but I thought I saw leinster training on the all weather on a friday (around 1) on my way to richview. Go by there every week at the same time and havnt seen them since.

I didnt stop to see if it was definitely them but I thought at the time it was, could be wrong though

Oh right cool, perhaps they do it at UCD and Donnybrook still as well... was this a few weeks ago?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

it was the second or third week of the term, as i said though Ive seen nothing since. Saw someone doing kicking practice on their own on another evening, i assumed it was a ucd player.

Advertisement