Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HP Pavillion G6 Laptop

• 23-10-2011 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

I'm in the process of buying my first laptop for college and for general use. I came across this laptop and it seems to good for me and what I need it for. Anyone out there who has it who can give me any specific pros and cons with this laptop? Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭eolasguy

Overheats like a mother ****er!! I have had three HP laptops over the last 5 years. All of them were terrible. I will never buy from HP again :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Really?:( Damn! It seemed so good! Trying to find the right computer is hard:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

What are you doing in College?

Whats your budget?

Will you buy online?

Advertisement