Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infractions

Options
  • 23-10-2011 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

What are these exactly and what do they do? I received 5 last night because I was arguing with a poster/troll.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Warning are worth 0 points, full infractions are worth point 1. They expire after 10 days. If you manage 9 active infraction points, it's an automatic siteban.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Ok thanks. So If I had continued to respond, 5 more times I would have been site banned permanently? :eek:
    Is there a way to check how many I have received?
    Are these the same as the little yellow and red cards that you see in threads sometimes?
    Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You can see them on your profile, in this case 4 active, 2 expired.

And yes, the yellow and red cards show warned or infracted respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I see them now.
    So I'm guessing the yellow one is just a warning, but no points are given, so what's the point in it. If you did the same thing again in a thread would you be given an infraction.
    When mods warn people in theads without the yellow card, is this the same thing, they just forget to click the button, or would the next warning be a yellow card after this?
    Thanks, that's all I want to know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement