Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i get a 3 payg phone unlocked?

Options
  • 23-10-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭

hi

i am a 3 prepay customer but i want to get the phone unlocked, any ideas on how i go about doing this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

thanks for the reply,

just got the handset unlocked from three tech support, well they gave me the code and how to unlock it so job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

who_ru wrote: »
    hi
    i am a 3 prepay customer but i want to get the phone unlocked, any ideas on how i go about doing this?

Thanks.

http://www.fastgsm.com/en

Very quick,,and cheap too....All from the comfort of your home. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Is there anyway of find out if i have spent €130 on three. Also if i unlock it can i still use a three sim card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

yes you can still use a 3 sim card, after unlocking the phone you can use any sim card you like.

i rang customer care to get the phone unlocked and they never asked me how much i had spent on credit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

They don't ask you how much credit you have put in they look at your account

Advertisement