If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA CX520

Options
  • 23-10-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi,
    How much would the total be for the 42 inch Sony bravia Cx520 with stand delivered to county Clare. Good price please.
    Thanks
    Pajoe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Hi,
    How much would the total be for the 42 inch Sony bravia Cx520 with stand delivered to county Clare. Good price please.
    Thanks
    Pajoe

Please include 5 year warranty
    thks
    pajoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Pajoe.

Unfortunately since the cash back deal from Sony started, this screen has been in short supply, so we currently do not able to ship this screen.

The TV with the 5 year would be £483.90, you can then claim £100 back from Sony which arrives by way of a pre-paid credit card.

If you were intested in this, I could ask the warehouse if the stock situation is likely to change in the near future to allow me to ship it.

Delivery of this TV to clare would be £21.99 normally.

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Dave

Hi,
    Yes I would be interested.
    The Sony TV on the site is £373.90
    Let me know if you can get stock.
    thanks
    Pajoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Pajoe.

The price on the website includes the cash back from Sony which is paid directly to you on a pre-paid credit card.

We have to charge the price excluding the money off which is £484.94.

Delivery would be £21.99

I'll keep you posted on stock availability.

Regards

Dave

Looks like another "Bait and Switch" scam from RS

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Looks like another "Bait and Switch" scam from RS

Pajoemccracken,

Apologies if we have annoyed you - the 40CX523 ( I'm guessing this is the TV that you are interested in) IS actually in quite short supply at the moment.

The terms of the deal are clearly advertised on our site here.

The price is advertised at £349.95 AFTER £100 cashback from Sony (this is via a large 'starburst' on the pic of the product.) The first line of the product description states 'Price includes cashback on preloaded card from Sony.'

The deal is also clearly advertised as 'Exclusive to our in-store Customers' so I'm don't think we are trying to operate a 'scam'.

There is currently limited stock available in our main UK warehouse, if you would like to order one I'll do my best to get one in for you no problem asap.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.