Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping out and Fees

Options
  • 23-10-2011 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Sorry, if this question is asked a lot, but...
    I'm considering dropping out of my course in NUIG. I don't find it interesting, I can see I'm going to start hating it very soon, and I don't want to spend my life stuck in a job I hate. I have yet to pay the fees, they're due in the next week and I don't get the grant. If I drop out, do I still have to pay the 2000 quid? And how much will I have to pay if I apply through the CAO for a different course next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭happyfish

Drop out in the next week if you're sure it's the right thing to do.
    Your fees will be charged for on the 31st of October.If you leave now you'll only lose the reg. fee.
    Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 craicnw

If I drop out today will I have to pay full fees next year.( its my first year by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭happyfish

Nope, the 2 grand is all you'll lose:)

Advertisement