Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prices at hardwareversand

Options
  • 23-10-2011 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭

deconduo kindly did this for me on the 20th of september and as yet i havent got the money together but i was clicking on the various bits today and all of them have gone up 2 or 3 euros in price in one way or another.is this normal?why would windows 7 go up 5 euros in that space of time?

Total build cost: €656.98 + €30 shipping
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit (SB-Version) €75.54
    8GB-Kit G.Skill PC3-10667U CL9 €32.53
    Crucial M4 64GB SSD 6,4cm (2,5") €89.24
    LiteOn iHOS104-37 bulk schwarz €38.84
    Antec BasiQ VP350 €33.68
    Intel Core i7-2600K Box, LGA1155 €261.86
    ASRock Z68 Pro3 (B3), Sockel 1155, ATX €91.79
    BitFenix Merc Beta €33.50

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Prices go up and down depending on a number of factors like high demand, manufacturing costs, competitors prices etc. In this case its high demand and competitor prices (high demand for popular game releases, competitor prices because of slower-than-expected performance compared to the closest market competitor)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Yeah I've noticed that hard drive prices especially have shot up in the last couple of days because of the Thailand floods. Sandy Bridge CPUs have gone up a bit as well due to the Bulldozer flop. Graphics cards were rising a bit but seem to have stabilised for now. The rest shouldn't have changed too much at all, €2-3 up or down is normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

fair enough thanks guys.just curious is all.

Advertisement