Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your dream career

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MaevelovesNY

Perform on Broadway-but that's probably a bit too unrealistic :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

To be able to get a career in either Equine or Photography, be successful and not have the view of my passion transformed into view of business. I see so many people who've taken their hobbies on as a career and everything they do is just about making money and not for pure passion anymore. I'd hate for that to happen to me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭maughantourig

I'd love to shoot for a living. Archery, shooting painballing, I love them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Lavidabonita

Perform on Broadway-but that's probably a bit too unrealistic :rolleyes:

Brona :L Niall won't think that's funny :confused::P

• Registered Users Posts: 20 zinny

well this isnt non academic but would love to be the best neurosurgeon in the world and save loads of lives and stuff :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I don't know what I'll do...I'll probably travel a bit, learn a few more languages, then be the best translator evar / teach... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

my dream career has always been being a teacher :)
    but on the non academic side of things, obviously my dream career would involve books. Maybe a critic or like a writer :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

I'm not quite sure
    I'd say acting , I've always loved the thought of acting but I've never got around to it or be a tv presenter .
    Then I love swimming maybe become a swimmer.
    Other than that I'm not sure what else would be my dream career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

To become an accomplished musician. :)
    Or otherwise, an English/History teacher... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I have about nine or ten dream careers. If only I was a cat with nine lives... :L

A couple of them are based on hobbies and non-academic stuff, but the rest involve further study.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

I'd love to be a librarian. I don't know why, I just love libraries and books and helping people, so it the psychology thing fails librarian it is! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Lavidabonita

I want to be a great nurse...but other than that I'd say a writer of thrillers or maybe a journalist!Oh, if dreams came true :L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I'd like to be a travel writer maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Cobbe354 wrote: »
    NHL Player. (Ice-Hockey Player)

Being from Canada myself, I was always playing hockey until I moved to Ireland in 2004. It's my religion.
    Cool Cobbe354:)
    professer of history somewhere for me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ShatterResistant

A presenter for a major weekly political debate show - the Vincent Browne of my generation, with better hair perhaps?

An astronaut with the European Space Agency would be good on the CV too though....

Advertisement