Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tevez

Options
  • 23-10-2011 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭

Is this possible ??

It could be, tevez might say ' I'll play for Harry for 6 months and fek off then'

If this happens I really think we wud b looking at 2nd In the league

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Don't want his kind anywhere near our team. It takes a special kind of Dickhead to make Ade a team player by comparison :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

mickman wrote: »
    Is this possible ??

It could be, tevez might say ' I'll play for Harry for 6 months and fek off then'

If this happens I really think we wud b looking at 2nd In the league

He's Poison, he would start of great but slowly rot away the core of your team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

I'd gladly welcome him on loan. If it was only 6 months he'd be out to prove a point to get a good deal somewhere else when the 6 months is up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

want tevez no where near our team , poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

He wouldn't come, won't accept anything less that 200,000 g a week, and i doubt City will pay over half that considering everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

THFC wrote: »
    He wouldn't come, won't accept anything less that 200,000 g a week, and i doubt City will pay over half that considering everything.

That's almost 30 grand a day! Nobody's worth that kinda money!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

ruiseal wrote: »
    That's almost 30 grand a day! Nobody's worth that kinda money!

I'd pay it for Messi :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    I'd gladly welcome him on loan. If it was only 6 months he'd be out to prove a point to get a good deal somewhere else when the 6 months is up.

Loan isn't an option with Adebayor at the club. Can only have 1 player from PL club to PL club loaned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

irishmover wrote: »
    Loan isn't an option with Adebayor at the club. Can only have 1 player from PL club to PL club loaned.

Well that puts that to bed then. Not the type of character we need at the club anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

You'd be mad to turn down a 6 month loan deal tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement