Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old photos from keys park

• 23-10-2011 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

HI does any one have any old pic in there lofts of keyes park from 1976 onwards? im looking for any pic that i would have been in or involved in.

Reason i ask is i found a pic of me i never new existed on FB and i would like to see if there are any more out there some where.

My names tony heaney and i lived in keyes park no. 37

cheers all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

I lived in 36 rose court keyes pk, we were next door neighbours, my name is Dermot Hickey. will have a look around. Always thought ye were called Healy's not Heaneys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

padma wrote: »
    I lived in 36 rose court keyes pk, we were next door neighbours, my name is Dermot Hickey. will have a look around. Always thought ye were called Healy's not Heaneys.

good lord that was a long time ago, ya any pics would be very greatfull. we dont have many and i was on Facebook "I grew up n southill limerick" and spotted myself and wandered how many pics of me are out there.

Let me make sure this is right, your house was the middle house wasn't it? out of the three in a row?

Let me make sure this is right, your house was the middle house wasn't it? out of the three in a row?

yep that's the one my dad was jimmy mam was Kay had 2 sisters im tony btw

small world isnt it

• Advertisement

small world isnt it

sure is, where you living now?

city centre, yourself?

working in carlow myself here since 2006

not too bad a town, fair play to you

any one have any pics?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Hey Dermot did you live in Kincora Park as well?

YFlyer wrote: »

Hey Dermot did you live in Kincora Park as well?

I didn't though there's another two d hickeys in Southill I know of. Though I'm the real one. To tony. Haven't had a chance to go through photos yet. There at the ould mans house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Yeah I was thinking of Dermot Hickey who was a twin.

Advertisement