Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beretta urika AL391 cammo semi-auto

• 23-10-2011 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭

Beretta urika AL391 cammo(advantage wetlands) Semi Auto
    12g 2 3/4 and 3" shells - 28" barrel
    Max this gun has fired is 50 shells.
    €1100

berettaal391urika004.jpg
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    berettaal391urika005.jpg
    berettaal391urika007.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Had one of these bad and can say there a work horse alright!! Free bump

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gekim

father has one of these, great gun. Have €700 to buy a gun for start of season if your interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

you will need to come up a bit on that offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 Amrgun

How old is the gun and is it choked/what type of chokes?

The gun comes with 5 chokes and is as new, as i bought it to have as a second gun if my son might come out shooting with me, but i am afraid he has showed not intrest at all , so it has stayed locked in the gun safe.
    Xbox. The gun is about 3 or 4 year old and has been used twice flighting ducks on a pond.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

what's the lowest you'll go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭shotinthedark

Is the auto still for sale ?

Yes, but my brother is coming home from the states on the 19th of january and i was hoping use it flighting a few duck ponds with him. It would probable take that long for a licence to come through, but if not i could always borrow a gun for him.
    Regards

sold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement