Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants that deliver to the IFSC. Any suggestions?

Options
  • 23-10-2011 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭

Any one know of good restaurants (or just good take out/delivery service) that delivers in this neck of the woods? Am at the end of the IFSC that is near Connolly Station. Have gotten lots of flyers in the mail since I moved in here, but I am reluctant to order from anywhere unknown. A lot of the flyers I have gotten are from establishments on Parnell St, that look pretty dodgy whenever I am walking past them during the day, so I am a bit iffy about ordering from them. Am thinking of Indian/Chinese and good chipper food, burgers & wings primarily. Not a big pizza fan.

Am new to ordering delivery in Ireland. Do drivers work for tips or are they paid hourly? Is there a norm when it comes to tipping them. Thanks.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Camile Thai delivers to IFSC, pretty good Thai.
    Try justeat.ie or feedme.ie for a full list, and you can order online too.

A small tip would be the norm for drivers.

Advertisement