Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the Noclight: Abi

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

G-Money wrote: »
    Buying my race ticket for Monaco within the next 2 weeks, possibly a tiny bit sooner if it looks like the stand is going to sell out. Will be sitting just past La Rascasse, at the pit entry.

You better get the baby oil and bikini if you are still expecting me to bring you with me!
    Packing as we speak :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Abi wrote: »
    Packing as we speak :pac:

I think you misunderstood. The bikini and baby-oil quote was to convince me to take you, not that you'd somehow twiddled your fingers in the air and magicked a place on the trip :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

G-Money wrote: »
    I think you misunderstood. The bikini and baby-oil quote was to convince me to take you, not that you'd somehow twiddled your fingers in the air and magicked a place on the trip :cool:
    Maybe it's you needs to get with the finger-twiddling, G-Money! >_>

Anyway ...

... with thanks Abi, who's probably less of a regular around here than most who have taken the hotseat, for an entertaining and revealing Noclight! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement